Holiday Creativity for Kids

During the holidays, it is nice if every family member can get involved, from the youngest to the oldest.  Creating memories of a wholesome family experience is something that I enjoy.  Each year, I bake with our boys, we make a ginger bread house together, eat way too many sweets, and spend a lot of time in our pajamas.  I wouldn't  have it any other way.

The kiddos will be out of school soon and here are some great ideas to get them involved.

What better way to share family highlights than through the eyes of a child.  Mine might kick and scream at the mention of doing this, but I would really love to hear their version.



  Give gifts from kids a special touch by encouraging them to add their own personal design to the paper.


Love monogramming?  These monogram gift tags are adorable.
 


Cupcakes always say fun to me and these cupcake holders add a cheerful touch to any gift.



Using kraft paper or grocery bags, and yarn, kids can create a personalized present.


Easy to bake and even the youngest family members can add the eyes, nose, and antlers.  Don't be surprised if they sneak a few of the candies for themselves.


Enjoy those kiddos....they grow up quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment