The holiday decor is gone, but the plate wall continues to grow. My apologies if looking at one more picture of this wall makes you want to barf. I feel like it needs some platters sort of in the middle, but the thrift stores aren't co-operating. Mom and I found one last weekend, but it had several brown stains that would probably stare me down over dinner. For now, this is how it looks. By the way, Finding Fabulous featured this wall yesterday. She is getting ready to do a plate wall in her dining room.
The evolution continues....
The paperwhites are still going strong and won't be around forever so now is the time to plant spring wheat grass, something I always do to remind myself that yes in fact grass is green, now that the grey has set in. Go to your local feed and seed store and purchase some. At this price, we can probably all afford it.
No comments:
Post a Comment