We are still snowed in here at Cottage and Vine, but that doesn't slow down the creative spirit.
The kids are out of school and most likely will be until at least Wednesday. They just placed their lunch order of grilled Reubens, chips and a pickle, so I'd better make this a quickie, oh and brownies for dessert, yum.
I have been a fan of Pale and Interesting ever since BeachBrights shared their lovely website with us. The boxframes are among my favorites, especially the sand dollars.
Isn't this pretty? It makes me think of the beach and all of its smells, oh and that warm breeze.
Anyway, I happen to have a collection of sand dollars that we picked up at a yard sale. I bought a couple of unfinished shadow frames at AC Moore with a coupon and went to town. All it took was paint, a glue gun, and paper. Easy.
Martha Stewart featured Darcy Miller of Martha Stewart Weddings in the February issue. She had some amazing shadow box ideas for the family.
Do you have a shadow box? If so, what's inside? When it comes to shadow boxes the sky is the limit.
No comments:
Post a Comment