A Pretty Space & Business Cards

A friend contacted me a while back for advice on making her living room a brighter and in her words "prettier" space.  She had fallen into the brown hole that many of us have found ourselves in lately.  She likes to keep things on the neutral side, but doesn't shy from colorful accents.  Did I mention that she loves horses?  Here is the mood board that I made for her.


My thoughts were to keep the furnishings and wall color neutral and to change out accessories when the mood strikes.  Hopefully I will have pictures to share soon.

In other news, I recently ordered business cards from Pixel Impress on etsy.  The process was super easy and my cards arrived within the week.



 I just noticed this morning that many new styles have been added to her shop.


I'm pretty much in love with these notecards.

No comments:

Post a Comment