Home » recipes from the garden » Purged & a Summer Recipe
Purged & a Summer Recipe
4:18 AM
apa ya
Labels:
recipes from the garden
The yard sale was a great success last weekend and probably the easiest one we have ever had. Very few items were left at the end of the day which is an added bonus. Thank you nice man with the big biceps who bought the Avon cologne cars!
Friday while I was scurrying around getting ready for the sale, I received a text that read, "got corn & maters". This was my husbands funny way of telling me that someone at work had shared corn and tomatoes from their garden. We had so much of it that I made one of our favorite summer dishes.
The ingredients are simple:
fresh tomatoes
fresh raw corn
red onion (or if you want sweeter, use vidalia)
Italian dressing made according to package directions.
Use what you have. Add dressing to taste. Mix together, chill, and serve. Sometimes I throw in a handful of herbs. Enjoy!
I have been invited to share my recipe with StoneGable & 33 Shades of Green.
No comments:
Post a Comment