My Favorite Room: Mary Ann from Classic Casual Home


Today we have Mary Ann here to share her favorite room.  Mary Ann writes the delightful blog Classic Casual Home.  Welcome Mary Ann!


My Favorite Space is Rene's Dining Room (did you see her makeover)?!!
Ok, after THAT my next favorite space is more like
my private sanctuary.  A place where I am forced to close my laptop 
and just let my mind relax.  


A place where no one is allowed to enter except the 
readers of Cottage and Vine.

We completely remodeled this room in our 1950's beach cottage.
My mother gave us the demi-lune table.  I like using furniture
in a bathroom if you have the space.  
My husband wanted the television.  I never turn it on.


I'd like a softly gathered Roman shade on the window. 
(no one can see in)
It's always something...
Decorating.   Does it ever stop?


We put in this checkerboard patterned tile that resembles polished cement.


I like this soft wool rug instead of a bath mat.  

Check list.  Ready?


1.  Soap from France--check

2.  Towels (in a vintage shell fish basket from Normandy)
--check


3.  Monogrammed Terry Cloth Robe--check


4.  Chilled glass of wine--check (this is really just for staging purposes)
Ha!  Well, as long as it's there...



5.  Bubbles--check

Thanks, Rene for featuring my second favorite space.
Hey guys, would you mind closing the door on your way out?
classic•casual•home

Thanks so much for sharing your favorite room today Mary Ann!  Your bathroom is absolutely wonderful and your style is perfectly timeless.

To visit Mary Ann's blog and see more of her beautiful home, go here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment