I must admit it was fun working on a girl space for a change.
Here are my recommendations for the room.
And, before we jump right to the good stuff, how about a look at the room before. It was obviously a baby boy's room belonging to Amelia's brother.
Before
My client was already planning to add board and batten to the room and all of my recommendations were made before this change had been made. She wanted something that wasn't too "themey", but rather a room that could easily evolve over the years. Here is the room now.
After
The wall color is Repose Gray - Sherwin Williams. The artwork is from a different source than what I recommended, but I like it. You can find it here.
Before
It has been a while since I shopped for glider rockers and wow are they ever expensive. My client was able to have hers recovered in complimenting colors. She also added a nice drum shade to the existing floor lamp. I just love the way this corner looks.
After
If you are interested in any of the resources, you can read more about the nursery here.




No comments:
Post a Comment