The Meghan Method & a Giveaway!!!

****THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED*****


 I was recently contacted by the publicist of a great new book called The Meghan Method.  This fun and informative book written by Meghan Carter shows you how to create a beautiful room that suits the way you live step by step.  I honestly love her approach!


This isn't a book filled with images of lovely interiors, but rather a guide to creating, prioritizing, and editing your own home.  She walks you through the thoughts that go behind a space taking into consideration what you already have, what you need, how the space will be used, and even how you want to feel in the room.


Meghan listed blogs and online sources for decorating inspiration and Cottage & Vine was included (among many others).  I was truly honored by the mention!


Because my blog was mentioned in the book I received a book to review and one to give away.  If you would like to have a copy of The Meghan Method all you have to do is leave a comment to enter the giveaway.

For additional entries:

1.  You can tweet about the giveaway and include @cottageandvine.  Be sure to leave an extra comment saying that you tweeted.

2.  Post the giveaway on your blog.  Be sure to leave another comment.

3.  Share on facebook.  Leave another comment.

The winner will be announced next Friday.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment