I often hear questions like this. Most of us were thrilled when we moved into our first apartment and rarely turned down freebies given to us by our families. Honestly, to this day, I rarely turn down furniture. Over the years we try to make these pieces work until one day we realize that this just isn't our style at all. Sound familiar?
Most of us cannot re-stock our homes with all new furniture overnight nor do we want to. Many of us have at least one piece of furniture with sentimental meaning and we just need to find ways to make them work with our style. Updates with paint, fabric, and trim detail can often let you showcase your personal style while still hanging onto family heirlooms.
These chairs can be pretty pricey, but I did find a few lower priced sources.
This is probably the best deal going with 4 chairs for $190.
*****
Last but not least, I want to sincerely thank Lisa from the blog A Room With a View for this post. I really appreciate you for supporting my little store Lisa!




No comments:
Post a Comment