Blog Design, Hair, & a Discount on Pillows



This post is long overdue, but with all of the guest posts, parties, etc. this week I have waited until now.  Many of you have noticed my new blog design.  Thank you for your sweet comments!  If you usually read from reader I invite you to pop in to have a look.  Elizabeth from The Mustard Ceiling did the design and I could not be happier.  When I first contacted Elizabeth I told her that I wasn't sure that I could see my blog objectively.  Elizabeth does read my blog so I hoped that she could provide that perspective for me.  I wanted a design that would give a taste of what Cottage & Vine is about with colors that aren't too trendy.  I think she nailed it.  If you would like to read more about the design Elizabeth has shared the details here.  Thank you Elizabeth!


It has been at least six months since my last haircut.  So, to avoid looking like a cat hoarder, I have an appointment this morning for a little happy.  It is time for something new.  Over the last few days I have been showing my personal stylists boys my "she style" pinboard.  These are the two styles they liked best.  I always get a little nervous/excited before a big change.  Do you?

 My wonderful sponsor Idari is offering my followers 30% off anything in the store.  Use COTTAGE30 at checkout.

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment