Coming Clean...

I'm gonna be honest...during the week of Halloween I ate about 25 too many candy bars.  Granted they were bite size, but still.  Please tell me that someone else out there did the same thing.  Mom, are you out there?  

My husband has been in L.A. for the last two days so I thought this was a great time to do a little cleanse.  I found this on pinterest and find that it helps me get back to my everything in moderation approach hits my reset button.  This is my second time trying it and it really does make me feel better. 

My day looks something like this...

breakfast

snack

lunch

snack


And just like that, my sugar cravings are gone.  This is a 2 day meal plan.  Any longer and I would be bored out of my mind with the food choices.  Did anybody else out there eat too much candy during Halloween?  Better yet, do you ever need to hit your reset button?

No comments:

Post a Comment