Room by Room: Dining Rooms

Welcome to the 4th "Room By Room" party!!!

The focus of the series this month is dining rooms.  You all have seen my dining room before so I am not going to blab on and on about it.  But I will say that the color is Sherwin Williams Sensible Hue, not green like in the picture above.  Don't know why the photo looks green.  And, we still need a rug - in time.

If this is your first time joining, you might enjoy these highlights:

Entryways
Living Rooms
Kitchens

Now it is time to link your dining rooms.  The linky tool will ask you to link back to this blog.  You can either use a text link or the button provided.  Also, be sure to use the url to your actual dining room post.  The link will remain open until Friday at midnight so you have all week to join in.  I am so excited to see your dining rooms!  You all blow me away room by room ;)  Thanks for coming by!

Cottage and Vine 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment