Thanksgiving Table Inspiration

Thanksgiving is the one time each year that we are able to reconnect with my husband's family.  It has become a tradition to go to Maryland and the cousins look so forward to seeing each other year after year.  I always love to see how much they have grown.

This picture was taken last Thanksgiving and you can imagine what it is like organizing 10 kids.  Herding a litter of puppies might be easier.  As a side note, I could squeeze those little baby toes.  They probably don't look like that now.

For Thanksgiving, we always push two tables together so that there is no kids' table.  It doesn't really look good, but it is nice having everyone (20+) together in one room.  However, if there was such thing as a kids' table, I love this idea from Country Living using butcher paper and crayons.


When I think of Thanksgiving I think of tables-capes that take on an organic element.  A little more rustic I guess you could say.  Here are a few of my favorites I have been collecting on Pinterest.





I will be taking off the next couple of days to spend time with family.  Best wishes for a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Be sure to come back Friday for an introduction to holiday sponsors.

XO,
René

No comments:

Post a Comment