Moving on to the Christmas tree...
After countless trips to the store for more lights and finally finding a night when we could trim the tree as a family, here she is. I snapped a couple of pictures in the late afternoon/early evening.
Then, I tried taking a picture using this tutorial, but unfortunately my camera does not go there. A good camera and improved photography skills are on my bucket list.
After playing around with picnik, I was able to make the lights whiter although it looks a bit overexposed now. Do you have any tips or tricks to taking/editing a better picture? I would love to add them to my tips & tricks pin board.
Last but not least, dear friends of ours are moving. This gorgeous 2500 square foot home located in Greensboro, NC was built in 1939 and has three bedrooms and two baths. If you would like to know more, email me.
*****
Today is the last day to enter the Scentsy giveaway. Winner to be announced tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment