Lately I have had stair runners on the brain. Over the holidays I posted a question on facebook asking if any of you have ever installed a stair runner as a diy project. It seems like an easy project, but I haven't quite been able to pull the trigger. I know others have gone before me.
There was Rhoda....
...and Casey.
And then I found this tutorial.
So tell me, have you installed a stair runner or do you know of any more good tutorials? I am gathering all the information I can before before diving in. Or maybe I should just dive in ;)
There was Rhoda....
...and Casey.
And then I found this tutorial.
So tell me, have you installed a stair runner or do you know of any more good tutorials? I am gathering all the information I can before before diving in. Or maybe I should just dive in ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment