Before you head out the door, do you ever stand in front of the mirror with two different shoes on wondering which looks best? For about the last week, I have been looking at this image trying to decide which way to go with curtains for the master bedroom. I shared my thoughts with you here and they really haven't changed that much. The only difference is that I really feel the need for curtains.
So here I am with a peacock curtain on one foot and gray on the other. If you recall, I want this to be a tranquil, calm space. I am afraid the peacock curtains, fun as they sound, might be a bit much for me. However, I could be convinced.
This image is pushing me toward charcoal. Good grief, could this be any prettier?
If I go with the gray curtains, I could paint the background of the built-ins a shade of blue.
I'm thinking about a pretty bolster pillow for the window seat.
And a tiny pop of color with one yellow lamp for the dresser.
Now it is your turn. Gray or peacock?
Home » window treatments » Trying on Curtains



No comments:
Post a Comment