A Gallery Wall Update

I remember the day I finished up the ORC like it was yesterday.  Courtney and I had just found out we were going to Arizona for a week and my focus quickly shifted from the ORC to the trip.  I hung pictures, finished little details, and quickly typed up my posts for the week.  I really never looked back.  Until one day (actually, make that three days) when I was sick in bed and this was my view.


So, I made the announcement on instagram that as soon as I was well, this wall was going to change.  Finally, warm days came last week (as in warm enough to spray paint).  So I painted a few frames black and a few gold, added in a couple of new ones and this is what I came up with.


Next time I'm sick (hopefully that is never), my view will be much better.  How do you like it?

Stay connected:

No comments:

Post a Comment