An ORC Update...

Linda has invited all One Room Challenge participants over for an update of our rooms.  You know nothing ever stays the same, right?  Some rooms get better...and some, well you know how it goes.  I do believe mine has gotten better now that I've had a little more time to think about it. After all, achieving the look you really want is sort of a moving target.  Tastes change.  You see new things you like, etc.


I posted the gallery wall update the other day.  I was wearing pink which reflected the sun making the chest of drawers look really red.  Amazing how that works.  Anyway, here is an updated picture which I believe is a little better.


And of course I've been playing with the pillows in the room.  I moved the pillows from the window seat to the bed and happen to like them for the moment.  It takes a little longer to make the bed in the morning, but I don't mind.


Now the window seat holds the pillow that was on the bed.  This gives me a little more room to sit which is nice.

That's all for my little update.  Join me over at Linda's to see where the others stand.

Stay connected:

No comments:

Post a Comment