The lacrosse game was fun but cold. (thank you for your kind words Friday) At this moment I was happy to be back in the warm car waiting for our player to emerge from the field house.
I'm happy to report that Parker's room was painted. He even did some of it himself. To my friends with young kiddos, just think what you can get them to do when they are older ;).
I'm always happy when the teenagers choose our house.
Someone else may have enjoyed the weekend even more than me.
We worked in the garden yesterday and I'm smitten with this hellebore!
Cold weather is on the way so I brought a few camellia branches in to pretend like spring is here.
We just found out that school is getting out at 12:30 today due to the impending forecast. Here's to another adventurous week!
Stay connected:
No comments:
Post a Comment