A Giveaway With Lewis and Sheron Textiles

How about we start this holiday week off with an exciting giveaway?!  I'll bet most of you have heard of Lewis and Sheron Textiles, but for those who haven't, you will want to add them to your list of on-line fabric sources.  In addition to beautiful fabrics and gorgeous trims, Lewis and Sheron also offers artisan crafted American furniture, and heirloom quality hand-made rugs. Today I'm thrilled to offer one of my lucky readers a $100 Lewis and Sheron gift card!!!

Before I share the giveaway details, I thought you might like to take a look at a few fabric combinations I pulled together.  All fabrics can be found here.




There are lots of ways to enter the giveaway, so click on the rafflecopter below to get started.  You must register through rafflecopter to be entered.  The winner will be announced Tuesday, July 8.  Good luck everybody!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Just in case you're ready to start shopping now, Lewis & Sheron is having a 15% off sale the entire month of July.  Be sure to use code:  FABRICFEVER to receive your discount.  Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment