Monday Inspiration | Fresh Modern Colonial

Today is the first day of school and there is a perfectly timed touch of fall in the air this morning.  We dropped our oldest son off at ECU last weekend and this morning our youngest started his sophomore year.  Hope you all have a great week!


I came across this image over the weekend and love the overall look and feel of the easy going back porch with its classic and modern details.  I also like the hints of fall which as we all know will be here soon.  Note the different metal finishes - brass, bronze/iron.  I've put together some pieces than can help you capture this same look.


Shop the look:

pillow | throw blanket | pocket lantern | doorbell | wire urn | house numbers | glider bench | mailbox

This post is in partnership with rewardStyle and affiliate links were used.

No comments:

Post a Comment