Pretty Registers and Vent Covers

Our kitchen re-fresh is just about finished.  We've addressed our ugly soffit issue and are liking the results.  Can't wait to share pictures with you!  As if the soffit isn't enough of an eye-sore, we also are dealing with an ugly heat vent in that same area.  We've looked around town and on-line for a pretty vent cover, because after all, prettier is better, right?  I realize this is like gilding a stink bug, but rerouting the HVAC at this point seems a little too much.  I've also rounded up a few images that I find very inspiring.  Isn't it nice when the necessary parts of a home add to the overall design?








Mr. and I haven't been able to find exactly what we want and are willing to pay for, so we are planning a little DIY project that I've had on my to-do list for a couple of years now.  All of the parts are ordered and we just need to carve out a window of time in between sporting events this weekend to make it happen.  Stay tuned.

images:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment