Steal Her Style | How to Dress Like Joanna Gaines

Joanna Gaines needs no introduction, but just in case you're like me and recently mastered the remote control, she is the co-star of the HGTV hit Fixer Upper.  Joanna has a very laid back style. Comfortable yet chic.  Bohemian yet polished.  Classic yet modern.  I've been stalking her watching the show religiously and I'm not sure which I enjoy more - her outfits and hair or which wall(s) she will decide to remove in each home.

Joanna admits openly to only owning 2 pairs of jeans, although I 'm pretty sure she has recently added a new pair or two.  She tends to avoid patterns, wears mostly neutrals, relies on scarves and jewelry to complete an outfit, and her signature nail color is "You Don't Know Jacques".  She is a big believer in investing in a few good pieces and keeps her overall look simple.  By the way, this approach to wardrobe building simplifies getting dressed in the morning and I'm all for that!




WAIT, THERE'S MORE:

No comments:

Post a Comment