A while back I asked for your advice on what to do in the entrance to our home. It was sort of plain, but functional. Several of you left comments with great suggestions. Thank you so much for all of your responses! I think the consensus was that something could definitely be done to bring a little umph to that spot.
I seriously considered using contact paper to make chevron stripes, but was afraid I would pull the plaster down when I decided to update it. Instead I used happy tape to make a diamond pattern. I've seen it done several times and thought it would add just the right touch.
The project went a lot quicker than I thought. First I took some careful measurements and made light marks on the wall. Then I began applying tape.
I think it the touch to the entrance that I was looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment