I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend and that all of the mothers out there had an especially lovely day yesterday. We spent our weekend in the mountains. Mom and I went off the beaten path while out and about and I found two things that I have been looking for - for a while now. You just never know where treasures will turn up.
The first is this elephant. For now he is hanging out on the shelf in the bathroom and I love the way he pops against the black walls. Would you believe it only cost $1?
The other score was this lamp. It was pretty dirty, but for $1 I thought it was worth a try. I already had the shade that fits perfectly. The boys gave me the roses yesterday for Mother's day along with a poem they had each written. So sweet.
I am joining Rhoda today.
No comments:
Post a Comment