In an earlier post, I shared some lovely Roman shades in kitchens and thought that maybe this would be a good option for our kitchen. The other day the new rug arrived Joss & Main and now I am trying to decide on fabric. The other thing I am considering is possibly covering roller shades with fabric instead of making three Roman shades. I believe it would be much easier and realistically, the shades are going to remain in the up position most of the time. Here are a couple of the roller shade projects that inspire me.
I cannot let this opportunity pass without sharing Lakeitha's roller shade project which made me lol. I really appreciate her honesty in that post. We all have those moments - thanks for that Lakeitha!
Here is where I would love your input. I have a few fabric choices and wonder what you think. The walls are going to be painted. So pretend they aren't green.
Here is where I would love your input. I have a few fabric choices and wonder what you think. The walls are going to be painted. So pretend they aren't green.
1
2
3
4
5
Yesterday, I found another fabric that I love even more than these. It is a chartreuse with white flowers and I have a side table in the kitchen that I would like to paint peacock blue. My computer isn't co-operating or I would share a picture of the swatch with you. What do you think? Do any of those fabrics speak to you?
Yesterday, I found another fabric that I love even more than these. It is a chartreuse with white flowers and I have a side table in the kitchen that I would like to paint peacock blue. My computer isn't co-operating or I would share a picture of the swatch with you. What do you think? Do any of those fabrics speak to you?


No comments:
Post a Comment