Now my plan is falling into place. Just last week I ordered these additional pillows from my sponsor, Fabulous But Frugal...
and two of these for the wingback chairs
For a quick seasonal change or a fresh update to any room, pillows are hands down the best option. Can one ever have enough?
Thank you for weighing in yesterday! I found it interesting that so many of your were open to the chartreuse fabric without ever seening it. Well, here it is, but the color looks a tad off in the picture. I made the decision to go with this for the shades. Hopefully I will have something to share soon.
Thank you for weighing in yesterday! I found it interesting that so many of your were open to the chartreuse fabric without ever seening it. Well, here it is, but the color looks a tad off in the picture. I made the decision to go with this for the shades. Hopefully I will have something to share soon.
~~~~~
Please welcome my returning sponsor Fabulous But Frugal where
you will find custom made decor at retail prices.
you will find custom made decor at retail prices.
Do you have a business that design savvy people would like?
I would love to help you spread the word. Email me for affordable rates at:
cottageandvine@triad.rr.com
I would love to help you spread the word. Email me for affordable rates at:
cottageandvine@triad.rr.com
No comments:
Post a Comment