The Shades Are Up & a Pillow Discount

Do you ever finish a project that was so easy and makes such an improvement that you wonder why you didn't do it sooner?  If you are considering making the shades, I say go for it.  Here is a little peek and a window covered in pollen.



I wasn't happy with the placement of the brackets and plan to move them today.  Once they are in the right place, I will show the whole window.


Doesn't she look annoyed?  This is the face that watched over me while tackling the project.  Mattie Gray could not understand why I wouldn't let her in to curl up in the middle of the roller shades.

~~~~~



Kassapanola has graciously offered my followers 20% off all pillow covers.  Enter code:
COTTANDVINE at the checkout to receive the discount which never expires.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment