Last week I shared Nathaniel's room e-design board with you and today I would like to share his soon-to-be baby sister's nursery. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed working on the plan for this room. Being a mom of two boys, I rarely get to venture into the pinks of the world. This was fun!
A couple of things first. The room is small, but perfect for a baby. My client is adding board and batten and keeping most of the furniture ie; crib, dresser, and side table.
Here are my recommendations...
The pelican was used in a nursery that I recently saw on pinterest. I thought it was genius and had to use it AND the colors work! The goal was to create a traditional room that was fresh (and not too baby or cutesy).
My client promises to share pictures as the rooms come together. I cannot wait to see them!
Do you need help planning a space? To learn more about my services, go here.
Home » mood boards » Baby Girl Nursery
No comments:
Post a Comment