Tips & Tricks

I started a pin board on Pinterest labeled tips & tricks.  One recent "tip" that I discovered is this one where you save the paint colors from your home.
You can use the original paint chip, but a wooden chip is much sturdier and will hold up to the stressful environment inside your purse.
I love this stylish method for holding the window open.  We have replaced all of the windows on our main floor, but the upstairs windows could really use a "prop".
Another trick that I found to be helpful was this solution for the dreaded cords; one of my least favorite things.

This is an oldie, but a goodie from In My Own Style using the rubber band trick to prevent paint drips from forming on the outside of the can.  I usually use a plastic container with a metal bar across the middle that serves the same purpose.
And, last, but not least, a ribbon smoothing trick from Real Simple.

Do you have any tricks or tips?  I would love to "pin" them.

No comments:

Post a Comment