A New Rug for the Sun Room

I was recently contacted by a representative from Rugs USA about reviewing an area rug.  There were so many great rugs to choose from that my decision was not easy.  As a matter of fact, I changed my mind several times.  Just ask the nice representative who helped me ;)

I finally decided on this one and am so happy I did. 


The rug is a 5 x 7 which is the perfect size for our little sun room.  The colors are exactly what I was looking for.  Our sun room doubles as a mud room and as much as I wanted to go with a whiter ground, the more natural ground made more sense.  The rug itself feels so great under bare feet.  It is made of polypropylene and not having any experience with this fiber, I was concerned that it might appear shiny and synthetic.  I am happy to report that the overall appearance and quality makes me one happy girl.  My sun room is a little closer to being finished now.

 For your viewing pleasure, here are a few more of my favorites...



Rugs USA is currently offering 20% and 30% off on select rugs - very tempting if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment