An Herb Update and Some Pics From the Garden

It is late in the day for me to be posting, but I had to carve out a little time to give my devoted followers a proper send off for the weekend.  Better late than never, I guess you could say.


Does anyone remember my herb tower?  This is what it looked like a few weeks ago.

Here is what it looks like now.

 I think it is happy don't you?  We are enjoying fresh herbs for dinner every night.  Check out my favorite pesto recipe here.  Love me some pesto and fresh is far superior to anything store bought.  As for the artichokes, no signs of any yet, but I have hope.  Besides the plant itself looks great - so fingers are crossed.  Also, the cucumber is climbing a fishing line that I secured to the fence. 

Here are a few more pictures from around the garden.  The annabelles have turned green.  Forgive me for being negative, but I feel like summer is almost over when those suckers turn green, sniff.


  Walking down the path to the patio otherwise known as the "staycation" spot.  I probably should have swept first, but this is where real people and a dog lives after all.


 
 Everything needs to be pruned, but you get the idea.




Here is where Mr. does his thing with the grill.  Have I ever told you what a great cook he is?

 Happy weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment