Today I am so excited to be kicking off my new series "My Favorite Room". My first guest is Casey of Loft & Cottage. Welcome Casey!
Thanks so much, Rene, for inviting me to share my favorite room! As anyone who knows me or reads my blog can probably guess, my favorite room is what I've been working on most recently, and what I've put the most time and attention into lately. And while I used to really loathe this room for it's small size, odd layout, and lack of interest, it is now my favorite space—and it's all because of the daybed.
Go to see how I made the frame, and slipcover, myself. And maybe make your own favorite spot?!
***
Thanks Casey! You are a girl after my heart with this wonderful use of drop cloth ;) To check out Casey's blog and to see more of her work, go here.


No comments:
Post a Comment