Client Work: Family Room Plans

Recently, I posted about a downstairs family room that needed a little tweaking.  Here is the arrangement that I planned for the space.  The room is open to two different sets of stairs and a hallway.  So the trick was leaving an open path for traffic flow.


  Here is the mood board that I created to address some of the needs.


My client was considering a striped rug to layer over the carpet.  I thought it was a great idea and included it in the mood board.  The marbled paper is the "mixer" of the room tying the coral & gray/blue together.  You can't see it from the image, but the chairs have colorful buttons in the tufting.


Also, my client likes the look of a truly "collected" gallery wall - photos, art, prints, etc.  This is the arrangement I came up with.  She is fortunate to have 10 1/2 ' ceilings on one side of the room so the gallery wall will fill that space nicely. 

I cannot wait to see this some together and will hopefully have pictures to share soon.

If you would like to learn more about my design services, go here


*****

Enter promo code THANKYOU2 to receive 20% off Cottage & Vine.

No comments:

Post a Comment