If you have been following my blog a while, then you know that I have recently made a few changes to our entry that include painting the walls, front door (interior), and adding a large mirror.
I first considered painting the door black, but decided against it because of the other black pieces in the room. I'm really happy that I went with blue instead because it added just the touch of color the space needed.
Enough about me - let's see your entryways.
To join in simply enter the link of the url to your actual "entry/foyer" post, not your blog url. Please keep it entryways - we will explore other rooms another time. Please link back to my blog so that others may join in too. And lastly, it is always nice to visit others at the party.
Thanks for coming & have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment