Chic & Affordable Lamps & Happy Birthday Baby Boy

Thanks to all of you who left sweet comments about the lamps!  I am really happy with where things are going in this room.  The other day when I went to pick up the black shade for the second lamp, I noticed a few fun lamps that I thought you might like at Walmart.  My apologies for the phone pictures.


If my lamp fairy had not been looking out for me, I may have gone this route for bedside lamps.  The price is great though they might be a tad short for where I needed them.


 I love this color!  How great would these look with a linen shade?  I'm thinking about using this in an entry that I am working on for a client.


 Love this color!  You could really up the drama with a black shade.


These linen shades are only $15.  It is hard to see here, but it has a nice nubby texture.


Have you ever purchased lighting from Walmart?

In other news.....




Today my baby turns 13.  I can hardly believe it.  It seems like yesterday his father and I brought him home from the hospital.  Time flies.  This will be a weekend filled with celebration so I'd better get busy.  A cake to make.  A sleepover to prepare for.  And for good measure, let's add a 2 day swim meet to the mix.

Have a great weekend!  You all are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment