Does anyone remember this lamp? Well, I don't blame you if you don't. To re-fresh, I found it for $1 on an outing with Mom. As fate would have it, I found its mate the other day in a thrift store. Now I have twins.
The "master retreat" plan is coming together. The walls were painted Monday which made the biggest difference. Now I need shades for the windows and a couple of other details that I think you will like. More on that later.
Yay for getting this far! Woot woot!
******
Is it fall where you live? If you asked me one day I would say yes and the next day I would ask you if the pool is still open. Hot cold. North Carolina weather is indeed a funny thing. My friend Casey has invited me over today to share a few of my fall favorites with her readers. Casey is once again in Italy on vacation. I really think she and I should take turns going to Italy - don't you ;) ? Come join me here.

No comments:
Post a Comment