There is nothing like sleeping with the windows open in the fall. This morning we awoke to that old familiar "chill" in the air. I feel blessed to live in a part of the country that truly experiences the four seasons and fall is most definitely one of my favorites. For me it means traditions like football, evenings by the fire, and hearty stews. I love picking up my son from high school and seeing the buzz around campus. The drum line is playing while football players are making a run for the practice field. Students are all decked out in their preppy clothing. Love that.
So do you have big plans for the weekend? This morning I am taking our son to get his learner's permit for driving. Cross your fingers that all goes well. You are probably wondering how this twenty something could possibly have a 15 year old son aren't you ;) ?
Love you guys! Enjoy your weekend!
Image: Tumblr
***
Good weekend reading:
No comments:
Post a Comment