Not only is this blog filled with lots of inspiration, Molly makes me laugh out loud. Love her style and sense of humor!
Rindy Mae
A girl after my heart - just look at those plants and flowers. And yowzers at that gallery wall.
A girl after my heart - just look at those plants and flowers. And yowzers at that gallery wall.
Nine and Sixteen
Tessa's style is classic and timeless and I am so glad she shared her family room with us :). And by the way, the green shade on that brass lamp makes me very happy.
Tessa's style is classic and timeless and I am so glad she shared her family room with us :). And by the way, the green shade on that brass lamp makes me very happy.
Kim has heard this 100 times, but this is one of my favorite "southern" rooms.
This room is proof that you should go ahead and paint that orange paneling. Go ahead, run!
I absolutely love the abundant light, exposed beams, and sloped ceiling in this family room.
Thanks again to all of you who linked up! The next link will open October 10 and the focus will be kitchens. I hope to see you there!


No comments:
Post a Comment