Christmas Cards & the New Do

Over Thanksgiving I asked my sister-in-law to take a few pictures of our family.  Of course I didn't plan the outfits to co-ordinate so I had to make the images black and white to avoid looking busy.  Choosing Christmas cards is never easy for me, but Personalized Greeting Cards from Tiny Prints  makes it a little easier.  You can choose the style and colors, and upload the photo in no time.  I must have had 15 favorites.


Here is the one I finally settled on.  Now for the Christmas shopping...


And finally, here is the new do.  Not a major change, but I am happy with the length.  Maybe next time I will go a little shorter in the back to look a little more like Gwenyth

*****

In case you missed the giveaway including fabric and e-design, you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment