Proving That I am Crazy...


I don't know if it is pinterest overload or what, but these roller shades just aren't doing it for me in the kitchen.  While I am happy that this little project inspired literally thousands of people (and by the way, I wasn't the first one to do this), I am ready to move on.  This is the good thing about not spending a lot on home improvements.  If you change your mind, ahem, then the cost is minimal to shift gears later.


In walk new pillows from Joss & Main.  I am in love!  Gray and green makes me one happy girl.  Now I have a plan for the banquette cushion or at least I think I do.  Maybe that should be another post.

So back to the window.  Because the bay window doesn't lend itself to window treatments I am beginning to like the idea of painting them black.  What do you think?  Here are some images that might sway you in case you need convincing.

Charleston Home & Design via House of Turquoise

William Waldron Photography, Elle Decor via Decor Pad



Jill Brinson via Willow Decor

Southern Accents via Willow Decor


Some of the images are with black doors and others are with white.  I think either way works and lean toward keeping everything white except the windows.  I still have the grids for the windows and could easily paint those and the windows black.  


Or leave the grids out like this.  What do you think?  Am I crazy?  Don't answer that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment