Happy Friday + a Few Random Thoughts

Wow!  Weeks are flying by these days.  Does anybody else feel this way?  I cannot believe it is Friday already - TGIF!

Prepare for a few random thoughts from me today...


I had quite a credit balance with Joss & Main and ordered this umbrella stand.  I am in love.  This is something I always wanted, but could never get over the price tag.


Speaking of umbrellas, I have fallen in love with the creations of Holli Zollinger on Spoonflower.  Take a look at her collection when you get the chance and you will see why.  I remember reading about Spoonflower in my local newspaper several years ago.  It makes me happy to see a local business become an international success.





The holiday issue of House of Fifty is live.  If you have not seen it, you are in for a treat.  Also, if you prefer holding a magazine in your hand, House of Fifty is now available in print.

Please stop by Monday for a fun little giveaway.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment