Over the next week, you will see changes to my blog. I have partnered with Elizabeth from The Mustard Ceiling to design a header and do a few changes that I cannot wrap my brain around. In the wee hours of the morning yesterday, our youngest son came into the office while I was playing around with blog designs. He had been up most of the night with a stomach ache and was almost in tears when he entered the room. I panicked and hit the wrong button before saving a copy of my blog. Before I knew it, the whole layout was screwed up! I just had to leave it in the mess it was in because my sweet boy needed me. If you popped over here in the midst of ruin yesterday, my apologies. As with any renovation things tend to look worse before they look better. I feel certain that my new fairy blog mother will wave her magic wand and make this little blog everything I want it to be.
Moving on to a little before & after project...
I picked up this luggage rack at my local Salvation Army for $2. My husband needed a place to lay his outfit for work and I thought this would work. Long story short, his closet is upstairs and our bedroom/bathroom is downstairs.
I ordered this Greek Key trim and gave the luggage rack a fresh coat of white gloss paint.
Slowly this room is coming together. Adding a white piece to the room keeps the other traditional furniture from being too stodgy.
In case you missed it, be sure to check out the giveaway from Fabulous But Frugal.
Home » before and after » My Luggage Rack
No comments:
Post a Comment