I was recently contacted by a nice representative from Scentsy who asked if I would like to review their product as well as offer a giveaway to my readers. I must admit that fragrances sometimes can be difficult - too much of a good thing.
After reviewing the product line I decided on the Celtic Lovenot warmer...
and Autumn Sunset, Festival of Trees, and French Lavender fragrance bars.
The pots have a little light inside that heats the fragrance bar and fills our home with the most welcoming scent - perfect for the season!
Scentsy is giving one of my lucky readers a pot and three fragrance bars of your choice.
To enter the giveaway:
1. Visit Scentsy to browse the product line. Leave comment saying what you would like to win.
2. Tweet, post on facebook, or post on your blog for an extra entry. Leave an extra comment.
The winner will be announced next Friday. Good luck!
*****
And now for the winner of the last week's giveaway...
- I would love to win because it would be a constant reminder of the wonderfulness of Rene in our house every day :) How's that for kissing up???
No comments:
Post a Comment