Home » wreaths » It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas
It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas
Over the weekend, then entire family went to work spreading pine needles and making the yard look nice for Christmas. I put the finishing touches on the front door and wondered if you would like to see it.
This year I opted for something different and instead of hanging a boxwood wreath on the outside of the door I used a frazier fir wreath.
The wreath hanger I used has a hook for hanging a wreath on the inside too so I made a boxwood wreath to hang here. I really like seeing this when I walk through the room.
The reward came at the end of the day when we all sat down to rest and enjoyed the first fire of the season. It is definitely beginning to feel like Christmas now.
The Christmas linky party is a week away. You are invited to share holiday projects, tours, and all things Christmas. I hope you can come!
No comments:
Post a Comment