A Year in Projects - Re-cap

And just like that, another year has flown by.  Sometimes it is easy to feel like I get nothing accomplished.  So, to make myself feel better I was going through some old posts the other day and put together a year's worth of project highlights. 

For anyone new to the blog or for anyone who would like to walk down memory lane with me, here goes.  I would almost like to forget one or two of these ;)



The Pleather Cube
Tutorial still to come, pinky swear.

Before & After Luggage Rack

I have so many ideas and projects in mind for the new year.  Thank you for your constant inspiration and support!  And just to keep things fair and balanced, I will posting my ten favorite posts from other blogs in the next day or so.  So, be sure to check back....


No comments:

Post a Comment