Get Your 2012 Calendars

The official count down is on.  Can you believe that 2012 is almost here?  With the new year comes a new opportunity - a clean slate so to speak.  I don't know about you, but I have been purging and gearing up for the most organized new year ever.  Closets, drawers, unused decor - bu-bye.  Also, to get organized, I have downloaded my new 2012 calendar.  Last year, I so enjoyed my free 2011 calendar from Red Stamp.  Did you download one?  I'm really loving the new ones for 2012 found here.

There are so many pretty calendars available this year.  The prettier the better for keeping us on task. 

I adore these two (above) watercolor calendars by Oh My Deer.

I love the vintage feel of this wall calendar printed on a linen cotton fabric by Bookhou.


Peacocks always lend a welcome pop of color.  Love this one by Smock.

I fell in love with these wonderful calendars by Simplesong.  

And, last but not least, this mix of geometric and botanical patterns is perfect by Suzy Jack.

Have you picked out a new calendar?

No comments:

Post a Comment