Terraine
Each year I make a wreath for the front door using boxwood. And, each year it looks slightly different. I really like the way this looks full in the center and a little free form around the edges. Last year I posted a tutorial on how to make a similar wreath - the only difference would be adding in a few extra branches in the middle to achieve this look.
Each year I make a wreath for the front door using boxwood. And, each year it looks slightly different. I really like the way this looks full in the center and a little free form around the edges. Last year I posted a tutorial on how to make a similar wreath - the only difference would be adding in a few extra branches in the middle to achieve this look.
My Home Ideas
In years past, my wreaths look more like this. Another option for making a fuller wreath like in the first image is to combine two wreath form sizes. Picture the wreaths above with another smaller wreath inside.
Cottage and Vine
Use 2 wreath forms in different sizes like this. Wire them together and begin wrapping your boxwood around. Easy.
In years past, my wreaths look more like this. Another option for making a fuller wreath like in the first image is to combine two wreath form sizes. Picture the wreaths above with another smaller wreath inside.
Cottage and Vine
Use 2 wreath forms in different sizes like this. Wire them together and begin wrapping your boxwood around. Easy.
I adore this place setting. A tiny boxwood wreath on each plate is perfection in my book. You could use this tutorial and modify it slightly by using wire or by cutting a clothes hanger down to size and layering in your boxwood all in the same direction. A boxwood place card would be pretty any time of year.
Have you made a wreath this year or do you plan to?
Have you made a wreath this year or do you plan to?
No comments:
Post a Comment