I wanted to share some of the happenings in my etsy store and let you sweet things in on a little giveaway. I have been one busy girl making place mats for the store. In case you are wondering, I am now taking custom orders through the holiday season. Here are a few that have sold recently...
set of six
square set of four
custom Christmas
To show how much I appreciate you all, I am giving away a custom set of place mats.
Here is what you do:
1. Leave a comment telling me how much you would love to win. Be creative & silly if you wish. I want this to be fun.
I will announce the winner next Friday. Good luck!
Now for the winner of the Dizzy Tulip & mood board giveaway.....
- Just blogged about the giveaway! Have a great day!
Congratulations Lisa!
Now I am off to spend the weekend with my favorite woman in the world - Mom. We are going to the mountains for some Christmas shopping and to visit the Christmas tree farm to cut our tree. I love this time of year! Yesterday we put our oldest son on a plane bound for Boston. He and his swim team are in a big meet this weekend at Harvard University. Say a little prayer for his safe return.
Have a wonderful weekend my dears!
No comments:
Post a Comment