Back From the Land of Christmas Trees


How was your weekend?  Have you been busy Christmas shopping and decorating?  We had a wonderful time in the mountains although I had a sore throat and was a bit under the weather.  I feel better now and am ready to roll my sleeves up and tackle a few holiday projects.  This is the tree we chose.  Last night we added lights and hopefully tonight we will decorate it together when our son returns from Boston.  (Thank you for keeping him in your thoughts/prayers, by the way.)  

My husband pulled all of the the Christmas decorations out of the attic yesterday so there is lots to do.  This year I made a deal with myself to keep it simple.  I am using boxwood, magnolia, and paperwhites and calling it a day.  Stay tuned.

Did you enter the burlap place mat giveaway?

No comments:

Post a Comment